You might be wondering, what’s it really like at Baytown Revival Center? Simply stated, at BRC, we’re all about Jesus. You won’t be met with shame, guilt, or condemnation. And we don’t care how you’re dressed or what candidate you voted for. Our church is made up of imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable.
Want to know the best part? No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have about God and faith, our church is a place where you’ll find the love, grace, and forgiveness Jesus gives to everyone.
- What is service like?
- At BRC we let God have his way! We have a flow of the service planned, but we don’t follow a schedule. We worship open and freely. Our worship team will lead us into worship and Pastor Jordan will give us a Bible based, Jesus centered message.
- What about my kids?
- We have a seperate service for your kids. This is held in our kids/youth room inside the gym located directly behind the church. We also have our nursery for infants and toddlers located in the front right area of the church.
- What do I wear?
- We like to keep it casual. But if you like to dress up, we love that too!
- How can I get connected?
- You can connect with us by following this link --> Connect
- Or you can text "NEW" to 877-707-3106